kidney hospital china logo
kidney hospital environment

Our hospital locates near the famous Water Park, supermarkets, ATM and so on, which is quite convenient

kidney hospital service

Kidney Hospital China is known nationally and internationally for helping establish the standard for excellence in kidney disease treatment read more

kidney hospital overview

Since 1986, our hospital has been committed to delivering standard-setting medical care. read more

kidney hospital patient story

Patient Story helps those who suffer from CKD or Acute Kidney Disease find the direction of treatment and prospect of life through real stories of personal experiences. read more

plan a visit

Here is a list of questions that kidney disease patients concern most. Read them to know more information about Kidney hospital China. read more

kidney hospital patient story

Have you found the right physician for you? Our physicians put patients first through teamwork, clinical excellence and compassionate care read more

kidney knowledge

Kidney diseases whatever the causes can gradually affect patients' daily life. Now follow us to learn the detailed information about your kidney disease and find the most proper treatment for you. read more

Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy

Different from the traditional Chinese medicine, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is an innovation to treat kidney disease in the external area of kidney lesions. read more

Blood Pollution Therapy

The polluted blood flowed in patients' body is the primary cause of kidney diseases.read more

kidney treatment

The hospital media shows you the environment, equipment,
treatment and inpatient life vividly.

Home > Diseases and Conditions > Diabetic Kidney Disease > Diabetic Kidney Disease Symptoms >

Treatment for Hypertension Caused by Diabetic Kidney Disease

Treatment for Hypertension Caused by Diabetic Kidney Disease

Diabetic Kidney Disease, or Diabetic Nephropathy, refers to the kidney damage caused by long time unwell controlled diabetes. When patients get diabetic kidney disease, they may have some symptoms with the development of their disease, and hypertension is a common one. Then what should be the treatment for hypertension caused by diabetic kidney disease.

Hypertension, or high blood pressure, is a common kidney disease for people all over the world, and about 90%-95% of the hypertension are caused with no obvious medical causes. However, the remaining 5% -10% of cases are caused by other condition, such as kidney disease, arteries, heart of endocrine system.

For kidney disease patients, high blood pressure is a common symptom with the development of their disease, and diabetic nephropathy is a common cause. The long term high blood sugar level in blood can affect the glomerular filtration function for patients, which can cause damages to kidneys. When the kidneys can work well, they can help regulate the blood pressure. However, for diabetic nephropathy patients, if their kidneys are damaged, it will cause the elevation of blood pressure. And the unwell controlled high blood pressure will cause further damage to kidneys.

In this case, ACEI and ARB are both commonly used to control and relieve patients disease condition. Both of these two hypertensive drugs play an important role in delaying the worsening of renal damage. In fact, it really makes a big difference on relieving patients’ blood leakage in urine.

But the problem is that they can not solve patients’ renal problems. The most important is that it offers a chance for all of Diabetic Nephropathy patients protect their remaining kidney tissues and improve their renal function.

Therefore, diabetic nephropathy patients need to control well of their hypertension, which can prevent their kidney damage and slow down their progression. If you want to get more details of the treatment for diabetic nephropathy patients, you can leave a message below, or you can also send email to chinakidneyhospital@gmail.com.

If you like this article, please click the button below to share it with your friends.▼

Tag: Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms

previous:How Bad Can Be Foaming Urine in Diabetes Patients

Next:Does Albuminuria As a Result of Diabetic Nephropathy Automatically Imply CKD

Have any questions? Please leave your question or comment below, we will try to attend you shortly (Within 24 hours). Please remember to leave your Full name, E-mail ID, Phone NO. and illness description so that our doctor give the correspending help! Free medical answers from professionals!

Name:
Age:
Gender:
Country:
Email:
Phone Number:
Message:
 

Diabetic Kidney Disease

Patient Story

Latest Articles

Follow Us